View Single Post
Old 09-30-2004, 09:06 PM   #118
Thread Killer Extraordinaire

How timely!! I collect sports memorabilia (big surprise)...mostly Pre '85 FB cards and 50s' 60s' and 70s' baseball cards. Some jerseys, helmets, etc. DVDs/VHSs in general and Horror and Sci-Fi movies in particular...

...and, finally, comic books! Tonight I added...nerd drum roll, please, a VG copy of The Amazing Spiderman #1!! The very first issue of the series (2nd appearance of Spiderman, first Fantastic Four x-over)...it will join the other three of Marvel's Big Four First Issues I prize (Avengers, Fantastic Four, and X-men)!!

Sweet, my wife even bought a nice bottle of the bubbly to help me celebrate!! Coolio!

Embrace your nerdome!
AirForceChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutAirForceChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutAirForceChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutAirForceChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutAirForceChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutAirForceChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutAirForceChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutAirForceChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutAirForceChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutAirForceChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutAirForceChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about