View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 06:31 PM   #431
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
They aren't even playing with any attitude. No aggression, nothing. They look like they're playing Week 3 or something.

I keep wishing they'd get better, so I could be interested enough to maybe go see a game once in a while, but they're so sketchy and inconsistent.

Rather root for the Golden Knights.
Yeah, they had to know the Avalanche would be ready after a loss, and it wasn't anywhere close to the level of energy needed to weather the initial storm, much less stay in the game.

They've made some pretty big strides the past couple seasons, but there's generally some growing pains between becoming a playoff team and winning in the playoffs. I think they're overall much closer to the game 2 and 3 version of themselves, but of course need to fix the inconsistency.

I still don't understand the Knights
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.