View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 05:55 PM   #429
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
They're a fringe playoff team at best right now, having to rely on Kuemper to stand on his head and maybe win a game or two on his own.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to play early 2000s Wild hockey in game 1 should be fired though.... they're over matched in this series, but they aren't that bad.

I hope they keep getting better though and stay in their current arena... their games are fun and it's a nice area.
They aren't even playing with any attitude. No aggression, nothing. They look like they're playing Week 3 or something.

I keep wishing they'd get better, so I could be interested enough to maybe go see a game once in a while, but they're so sketchy and inconsistent.

Rather root for the Golden Knights.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.