Thread: Chiefs Lucas Niang opts out...
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 05:26 PM   #223
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'm not even sure why CPers were penciling in Niang at left guard when the guy's been a starting right tackle since his freshman year in college.

Wylie was more effective at Right Guard than Left Guard so while they may go through a few guys at LG, the other three positions will be the same as last year. Reiter, Wylie and Schwartz already have some serious chemistry from 2018, with Mahomes throwing for 50 TD's and Hunt on pace for 1,400 before being cut.

I think it just goes back to Chiefs fans always worrying about the offensive line, which is ridiculous considering that since Reid arrived, he's been plugging in JAG after JAG after JAG while winning 12 games a year and a Super Bowl.
I wouldn't pencil is any rookies to start this year, outside of probably CEH out of necessity.

No offseason work was a crusher for rookies.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.