View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 07:28 AM   #9
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
It's probably irrational.

I just clicked few a few years of NFL drafts and checked for DE's drafted 25-32:

LJ Collier
Montez Sweat
Tak McKinley
Taco Charlton
Emmanuel Ogbah
Datone Jones

No one really leaps out at me as being worth a first round pick, and some of those guys were pretty much busts on their rookie deal? Like I said, its probably irrational. Its just a vague thought I have that its the positional value rather than the talent value pushing them up into the first round, if they had the talent value of a first rounder they normally go top 10?
Sweat is a pretty good player but only fell into that range because of some health concerns (heart).

It's a tough spot to grab a difference maker at high-value positions, because those guys generally go earlier.

I think Jaelan Phillips is my favorite DE prospect and he's likely available at the end of the second because of health concerns. He has huge upside, though.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.