Thread: Mock (9/19)
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 09:52 AM   #42
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Guess we will wait and see. Two things can happen...

1) Alex haters kill themselves in droves if he is extended...

2) Chiefs fans cheer their next Quaterback regardless of who is under center...

Either way will be awesome.
If the Chiefs extend Alex Smith, I will go full Clay. I'll root for the team to crash and ****ing burn. Extending Alex would be front office stupidity I have not seen in Kansas City since Scott Pioli was here. Veach would deserve to be run out of town in the most embarrassing way possible for the albatross he would place over this team's neck.

We were told Brett Veach would manage the cap situation better than his predecessor. If he extends Alex, that's not managing the cap. That's HAMSTRINGING the cap. Given the money we'll have to pay to Alex as well as how we'll be forced to handle Patrick Mahomes' new contract on very little information, that's a decision that would have FAR worse outcomes for this team than Dorsey's 3 worst contracts COMBINED.

It would be bad and unnecessary in the short term. It would have the potential to be HORRENDOUS and franchise-killing in the long term. Those are the risks. What is the reward? What do we get out of it? The chance to go for another Super Bowl with Alex ****ing Smith as our QB? That's the ****ing payoff?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.