Thread: Mock (9/19)
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 10:50 AM   #37
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
While I agree the primary problem with keeping Smith is that it risks grenade-ing the roster, I think my OP does its best to avoid doing that.

We're still strong everywhere, but a bit thinner along the DL. Matter of fact, the roster gets stronger at RB, WR, at the secondary.
The issue is you're kicking the can down the road and eventually the Chiefs have to pay the toll.

All the back-loaded deals will make things tight for a Peters and Morse extension and you can't backload those deals and a Chris.Jones deal etc because eventually the cap is going to stop growing at record pace every year.

They have to rip off the bandaid eventually and your plan is a ticking time bomb.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.