Thread: Mock (9/19)
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 10:23 AM   #34
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
That's moon logic. Hanging onto a QB in his mid 30's, and having to grenade the roster to do it, is not giving the franchise its best chance to win a Super Bowl.

The best chance is to let the guy you aggressively went after to get take over the team. You heard of long-term success?

Some of you ****ers need to learn how to let things go.
While I agree the primary problem with keeping Smith is that it risks grenade-ing the roster, I think my OP does its best to avoid doing that.

We're still strong everywhere, but a bit thinner along the DL. Matter of fact, the roster gets stronger at RB, WR, at the secondary.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.