View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 07:29 PM   #189
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
This, plus in reality there is no "saga." The Chiefs simply don't want to provide all the gory details and I don't blame them for that; no other (competent) team does, either. Look at the Pats for example. It's definitely frustrating since I always hoped he'd be back this week... or the next week... or the one after, but at the same time I didn't work myself up over it like so many people here. It is what it is. Cross fingers he's back ASAP.
I agree. The saga seems to lie more with the fans than the media, and especially the players. I don't care about the contract, the pain threshold, ect. I only care if he helps us when it counts. If he doesn't, I'll be in line with the rest.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.