Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 02:21 AM   #245
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
But put it against something like Altered Carbon on Netflix, which I just binged as a refresher for season 2, and it's not even close. The worst episode of AC (not that there was a bad one really...) is better than any Picard episode.

Yeah, LOL, you're nuts. I watched AC. I enjoyed the series well enough to be interested in season two. But it's second rate compared to what we've seen of Picard already. In fact the weaker episodes of AC are crap by comparison.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.