View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 06:06 AM   #27
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
I just stumbled on this guy - hard to find footage, but wow.
Spags likes smart players - this guy used to play safety/linebacker at Cornell, before entering a college weight program and getting up to 250, tranferring to Houston Christian (FCS) and moving to EDGE. Super athlete. Lots of production and in what little video I could find had demonstrated some ability to read defenses. Probably fits as a linebacker more than an edge here, but he seems to be able to play anywhere. He would contribute to special teams for sure.

Combine Thusfar: https://www.nfl.com/prospects/jalyx-...2-73017a032b03
6'4" 252 lbs
34.375" arms

4.64 40
1.6 10 yard split
37.5 Vert
10'8" Broad

I think this should be one of the first UDFA guys that Veach calls, if he doesn't get drafted.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.