Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 07:19 PM   #2427
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I’m hoping that in a couple months they will have their spring sale at dealerships and I can get a good deal. They just rolled out the 21 year model and it has some updates, so far everywhere is asking for the full $13,000 MSRP. I have seen some 20s for $10,200 pretty frequently, some even lower, I guess if it boils down I can get a 20 if nobody budges on the 21 price.

I’m excited about getting it, looking at exhaust and tuning already, seeing where I can get to 154 hp pretty easily along with 82 lb ft at the wheels which is what crank numbers are for the machine from factory. Very much looking forward to that

Yeah, I got my 19 N1k in April of 20 for 10k OTD. They had it listed for 10.8k. And new 20s at that time we’re going for 13.5 I think. Granted, the 20 had cruise and the 19 didn’t which was a bummer for me but oh well. You can save quite a bit if you have fund a leftover new model year etc. definitely worth finding em,
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.