Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 10:22 AM   #2418
MVP

Perma-grin™

for a few dollars more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Magna v4. Those were fun. I rode one once, but it was a pice of shit. Not the make or model....but how it was maintined by a friend of mine...which was zero maint.Lol. I bet riding a proper one would be fun.

Speaking of v4’s..A guy I ride with who up until recently rode Ultras and Street glides, Can’t ride two up anymore ,and can’t do long weekend trips pretty much anymore. So he’s more of a solo day rider /quick ride type guy now.

So he sold off his bikes, and got I think a 2019 Vmax.

He said he bought it, and it was being shipped. I was like “dude, that bike is unreal with power., and totally different than any bike you’ve ridden ...you up for it”.? He literally said “yeah, it’s just a little sporty cruiser. That’s what the sales guy on the phone said”

He’s had it about four months. First weekend he took it out, he told me he was selling it. He had never been on something like that and was just stupid fast. Told him to give it a bit. Now he absolutely loves it. As a 60yr old, 30yr Harley guy. We all went for a ride to Cassoday earlier this month and he
was more than Than happy to ride the shit out of it. Even getting some pretty good lean in corners.

Being a Harley guy for so long, it was hilarious when he said “man, it’s so fun in the corners.”....as though that was never a concept to him on his HD. Just hilarious seeing a 60yr old have the smile of a 20 yr old about a bike.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 10-08-2020 at 10:32 AM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.