View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 10:00 AM   #186
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
What I mean by "make it easy" is just readily available or little to no prep time. I'm just a little inconsistent with calorie intake for breakfast and or snacking throughout the day. If I have a problem, it is eating too little as opposed to anything else. Just want to see what other meal prep individuals on CP are doing for their first meal of the day + snacks.

protein bar
fruit and cottage cheese
french toast
boiled eggs
pb2 sandwich
oatmeal and pro shake
grilled chicken

Those are all fast prep things or things that keep well in the refrigerator.

The bottom line is this - get consistent. Know exactly what you will eat, how much of it, and when. It needs to be planned out and prepped ahead of time as much as possible.

If you are having trouble, never wait until meal time and then try to decide what you are going to eat - because you'll end up eating junk or just not eating at all. After about two weeks then you'll be in a groove.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.