View Single Post
Old 07-20-2023, 12:53 AM   #68
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Our state legislature just passed the most friendly NIL bill in the nation. That should be incredibly helpful. School officials and coaches can now discuss NIL with prospects. In state high school kids can now immediately start getting paid once they sign with an in state school. That means in February if a MO high school student signs with Mizzou, then they can start getting paid while in high school. That's pretty huge for families and kids that are barely making ends meet. This has gotta increase the amount of in state kids that we pull in.
Yep. The NIL money will flow soon and flow heavy when the program has a real pulse again.

As for football budget, they're not going to be paying on the stadium expansion forever and SEC payout is about to rocket.

While I am anti-Drinkwitz at this point, I'd prefer to be wrong and Garcia or Horn are starting and they do move forward. The program needs the stability, I just don't think cutting the programs future in the knees is worth that stability.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.