Thread: Movies and TV Indiana Jones 5: First Details
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 03:38 PM   #39
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I saw Temple of Doom in the movie theater when I was 17 years old. I clearly remember looking at my brother mouthing "What the **** is this shit?".

I thought the movie from garbage from start to finish. Short Round was annoying as **** and Kate Capshaw wasn't much better.

I might be in the minority but I absolutely loved Last Crusade and still believe it was the perfect ending for Indy and his pals.

Nothing beats riding off into the sunset...
I don't think you're in the minority at all. I loved Raiders and Last Crusade, but IMO Last Crusade is better. Sean Connery was great as the dad, and I loved the opening scene with River Phoenix. When the guy says "You lost today, kid, but that doesn't mean you have to like it" and puts the hat on his head... perhaps the best scene in all of them.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote