Thread: Movies and TV Indiana Jones 5: First Details
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 03:15 PM   #38
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I saw that when I was in A School in Mississippi (between boot camp and the ship), so I would have been 18 or 19. Perhaps I would have liked it more had I been a bit younger.

It certainly didn't help that the original was so good.
I saw Temple of Doom in the movie theater when I was 17 years old. I clearly remember looking at my brother mouthing "What the **** is this shit?".

I thought the movie from garbage from start to finish. Short Round was annoying as **** and Kate Capshaw wasn't much better.

I might be in the minority but I absolutely loved Last Crusade and still believe it was the perfect ending for Indy and his pals.

Nothing beats riding off into the sunset...
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote