View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 07:34 PM   #8
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I am assuming Donovan Smith gets re-signed. I'm also assuming Rashee Rice is getting suspended.

My ideal is probably trading 2025 draft picks to move up aggressively and get my namds on Brian Thomas Jr. If I have to stay put, my choice would probably be Ladd McConkey, as I just don't think Xavier Worthy will last to 32.

My second round pick is probably an interior lineman that will allow the Chiefs to effortlessly move on from Smith/Humphrey. That's probably Jackson Powers-Johnson.

In the 3rd round, I'd love to see a home run hitter at either WR or RB. Isaac Guerendo or Tez Walker.
This please!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.