View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 06:59 PM   #64
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
I don't really like when things like this become some referendum on spanking.

Anything can be taken too far. You can never lay a hand on your kids and discipline them only verbally and do MORE damage if you're reckless or irresponsible.
On top of that, i'd always like to ask these same people if they felt that getting whipped by a switch was the only way they could've learned.

They're essentially saying, "Yup, you had to beat my ass black and blue with a switch for me to figure it out..."

I have a very hard time believing that you genuinely felt that way as a child.

You're now looking back at your childhood as an adult going, "Hey, that happened to me and Im an Ok person, so i guess it was no big deal and maybe even great that it happened!".
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.