Thread: Home and Auto Rust on pre-owned vehicle
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 09:43 AM   #52
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I had issues with them. Then, I had a 98 Transport van that turned out the coolant, Dexcool, was a big issue. Had to have that motor rebuilt. Later, there was a class action lawsuit about that. At that point, I wrote off GM.
I seriously doubt there is an large automotive manufacturer that HASN'T had a class action lawsuit filed against them.

I know Ford, CDJ, Toyota, Hyundai, Kia and Honda all have. So....what do you drive?
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote