View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 11:22 PM   #45
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I was also one that left the theater on Last Jedi very disappointed. Expectations are far lower this time and plan to see opening weekend in the best AV theater in the area. Even if I don’t like how it ends need to finish the ride and hope for some entertainment along the way.
None of us is under any obligation to pay these scumbags for the damaged goods they slapped a Star Wars logo on.

There's a pizza joint right down the street that was our go to delivery option for years. Then, unbeknownst to us, the owners sold it. Immediately the taste changed, and not for the better. Suddenly the sauce went from awesome to overpowering onion slop. Tried it once, wrote it off as maybe they were having a bad day. Then the next one tasted just as bad as the last, and that was the last the we ordered there. Didn't matter how good their pizza USED to be - all that matters is NOW it sucks. They no longer get my business.

I'm not paying to watch some wretched SJW Mary Sue horseshit based on movies done by other people decades ago when I was still a kid. **** 'em. I'm just pissed that I paid to watch the last one.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote