View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 05:43 PM   #38
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
Not going to see it. There is nobody left in the Star Wars universe left I care to see. I don't care that they killed Luke or Han. I understand it if they actually created characters that were interesting enough to replace them.

I don't understand why they just didn't follow the books. There is so much material there to make so many epic movies. Hell they could take the story from one of the Star Wars Video Games and made a better movie than the trash that is The Last Jedi
Agreed. Don’t really know why they needed to kill Han and Luke and I’m guessing now Leia.

Then they gave them very few scenes together or nothing at all. That’s criminal
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote