View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 08:59 AM   #44
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Sorry I didn't respond to the questions... I was in the middle of the work and when I didn't get a response for a couple of hours I just went ahead and left it in. But to answer SAUTO's question, yes it has struts. This is not the Heritage, it is the 5.4L V8. I don't think it was bad so just left it. If I end up tearing it apart later so be it. The other side went way quicker than the first side since I knew what I was doing. First side probably took me 5 hours while the second side took me about half that. I did also have to change the 4wd actuator on the first side though. Although it was only 3 bolts to take it off since it was all tore apart anyways. The actuator had actually split around the ring from corrosion. The center part of the ring was basically dust.

Is there some trick to getting the anti lock brake sensor off? I ended up breaking part of the first one off after I took the screw out and tried prying it off. I just left it after that as I didn't want to really damage it. I just left it connected and got a bucket for the hub piece to sit on so it wasn't putting 25 pounds of weight on the cable.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.