View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 09:49 AM   #39
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
I did mean lower arms(my bad) and different eccentric sets look different depending on the amount of correctional application. I just grabbed a pic that showed what a set looked like as an example.

Isn't a Heritage really just a 2003 with a 2004 title? It still had the old school linkage vs a rack like in 2005.

I have not personally worked on a 2007 up GM trucks steering, that I want to remember, as I was referring to pre 2000 trucks (w/ drag links) that had movement in the ball joints when new.
I have no idea if they are a 03 titled ad 04... 04 has a heritage that's like the older trucks. The eccentric package you posted goes on those style trucks on the upper arms
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.