View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 09:33 AM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
On a truck with struts all the adjustment is at the lower control arms and there aren't eccentrics for them... those you posted are for the old style

The heritage is a totally different truck. Body style, engines, suspension, etc...
I did mean lower arms(my bad) and different eccentric sets look different depending on the amount of correctional application. I just grabbed a pic that showed what a set looked like as an example.

Isn't a Heritage really just a 2003 with a 2004 title? It still had the old school linkage vs a rack like in 2005.

I have not personally worked on a 2007 up GM trucks steering, that I want to remember, as I was referring to pre 2000 trucks (w/ drag links) that had movement in the ball joints when new.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.