Thread: Movies and TV Avengers: Infinity War
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 09:28 AM   #901
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I would agree, but the thing that makes me wonder is the Banner angle. Banner has no memory of being on Sakaar for two years as Hulk, but immediately tells Strange and Co. in the Sanctorum that Thanos is coming as soon as he reverts back from Hulk? I'd say chances aren't that great, especially since they made such a production of telling us how Loki was dead and gone forever, but I wouldn't be shocked. And, that's not mentioning how Valkyrie, Korg, and half the Asgardians aren't among the destroyed ship, either. Hulk probably wanted to hang with his girl Valkyrie if she was put in charge of protecting the other half of the survivors.....
This is how I was looking at it. Why would Thor/Loki send Valkyrie by herself to guard half of Asgard? My assumption would be that Hulk was with her.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.