Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 11:13 AM   #633
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
Yup. Main difference, I think is that I put a large amount of lime juice in the bottom of my drink and mix with the vodka before adding the ginger beer in my mules. I think with a Dark and Stormy, use just add a squeeze of lime at the end, more like a vodka tonic with lime. Probably not a huge difference in taste, but I try to do thing "properly."
I agree. I use juice from two limes in all of my mules and I put it in the glass first. With the Dark and Stormy I'll juice half a lime on the top of the drink.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.