View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 12:32 PM   #4
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Good to see Larry acting again.

Don't know how many know, but he was out of commission for a good while.

Freak thing, leaving a shop, slipped and fell and whacked his head good on the transom.

In a coma for a while, had to get speech, memory and motor function back gradually.
I saw him perform in a comedy club in Savannah, GA, probably 25 years ago. He was one of my favorite stand-ups back then.

I could relate when he said that one of his great accomplishments in life was having all the Planet of the Apes movies on video.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.