Thread: Home and Auto EV Cars/Trucks
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 11:51 AM   #166
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm starting to be a little worried about how much progress Chinese EV companies are making. We'll probably end up regulating them out of the U.S., but they could take a real bite out of U.S. manufacturers' global car sales. Based on sales trends outside the U.S., other countries don't seem to have as many aversions to EVs as U.S. consumers do (some of which makes sense given how much more spread apart people are here).
Your concerns seem well founded.

Their idea/procedure of the quick change batteries is a pretty big deal in my opinion.
I posted an article on it a while back, where it is similar to our system exchanging propane bottles. It is done quickly, similar to filling up with gas for ICE cars.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.