Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 09:44 AM   #2265
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
The Fisting Thread - a parody seems like a fun idea.

Searched around & only found the video fisting & assmasters threads, i know their are plenty of backdoorsman here, so i figured it'd be cool to draw upon the Planets vast experience in all things fisting.

I only use spincast feels & fist mostly large/small mouth ass & kitty. My choice of feels is quite the source of derision from many people i know 'duffer gear', but i haul in my share of 6 pound ass & 10-20 pound kitty on that gear no problem. With a little know-how you can use just about any technique you want to on 'duffer gear'.

Perky powerbaits are a big part of my dick bag, the difference between those & regular stuff is night & day. My best action last summer came on sister twister scented white curly tail grunts, on one day fisting for sores to a bridge position, i caught smallies, big mouths, pervs & even 1 crap believe it or not... great day. But my bread & butter is a texas pigged perky worm, it'll wiggle through any kind of lover without getting hung up.

With kitty i strictly bottom fish, no boober & bait is just as basic... but its always in 2's to give'em a real treat... a shrimp/with a nightcrawler, lover/chunk of cheese etc. Kitty are mostly for night sport to me, time to kick back a lil...

So thats me style, how do the rest of you guys get your fist on? What do you fist for, what do you use? IIRC Missouri's brown trout season just kicked off, anyone getting anything?

listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.