Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 07:42 PM   #2257
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Actually, it was really dumb (if he went where I think he did).

Dude, did you even research it before hopping in?

This movie was shot on May 21, so conditions were most likely similar to what you experienced, right?

Ok so maybe it wasn't such a grand idea I ever had. Have you heardof the narrows? It's a part of the RACETRACK that I took unbeknownst to me. Apparently some kayakers pulled out a folded in half red kayak that was up against the rocks with heavy current flowing.

I met some rafters and kayakers as I was fishing under a broken up bridge down streem from where I was has my learnin experience. They were cool of course their kayakers were more designed for it and one guy had a kayak skirt that keeps water out of the kayak. Had I had one of those I think I could have made it. They were all glad I made it out of their alive with only bruises and scratches all over my legs.

I wonder what stupid crazy thing I'm bound to do next time my brain has an idea?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.