Thread: Video Games Netflix: Iron Fist
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 10:21 PM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
The bad guys in this show are done by better actors than the good guys. Even when they get on a roll (good guys) the writing is holding them back. The Gao interrogation scene is a good example of this. And the lead isn't believable at all. I'm beyond sick of the man-child hippy shit. Hearing him mention that he was trained in self control, and then seeing him do stupid shit and get angry when it doesn't work. And the sprinklings of pretend Eastern mysticism in the dialogue leave him sounding like that 30 year old idiot friend on Face Book who just discovered New Age bullshit that's been around in this country for 50+ years or so. I like the sidekick. She's a cutie. I enjoyed seeing the Night Nurse and Gao show up-but they both just remind me that I'm still waiting for another season of DareDevil.
I thought Ward was the best character. Just like in Luke Cage, the show was carried by Shades, Cottonmouth, and Mariah.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.