View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 11:36 AM   #60
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Which brings up another point, the cash it would take to retain Ford both next year and after. If we go to more of an inside out defense, do we really need a pure speed pass rusher? Could we use his money in other places?
Man...he's a real good pass rusher...but if you could sign a Geno Atkins or similar player in there I think it'd make more of a difference. I'm not sure what the cap situation would look like, but at least ONE Earl Thomas/Landon Collins type and a Geno Atkins would make that defense look a LOT better. If you can afford it, franchise him and see where you're at in 2020.

I'm less concerned with the corner play because the rules are so skewed against them it just doesn't really matter anymore. I'd play Tremon Smith and maybe look for guys like that in the 3rd and 4th rounds and just keep doing that.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.