Thread: Movies and TV USA: Mr. Robot
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 08:39 AM   #162
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I told my wife this feels like a fight club thing in the first episode. I thought this was a bad sign, some retread shit. But the quality was so high I overlooked the possibility of a fight club type spinoff TV series. Turns out the whole fight club arc fits well with the direction of the series.

I dont know if you are spoiling this show or not. I shall return when I finish season 2.
There is a difference between ripping something off and paying homage. This series pays homage, covers many of the same bases, but goes much deeper into many different areas.

And at the time season 1 and 2 were happening they were actually very timely. So timely during season 1 it seemed to predict events a week or two before they happened...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.