Thread: Movies and TV USA: Mr. Robot
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 09:25 AM   #161
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushead2 View Post
I binged and watched the whole series in a day and I love how they slowly eased the audience to join along and then from episode 7 on, they go pedal to the metal.

Spoiler!
Was told about this series by my son. Binged watched the first season on Amazon on Thanksgiving night. I guess because it was on USA that I never even considered it as even a possibly, turns out it is quality work. I was wrong.

The series has a unique feel and look to the series. The way its put on film, the dialog and directing is something I'm used to seeing on HBO. Top shelf quality. Without Ramik I think the whole show wouldn't have worked. Perfect melding of show and actor.

I told my wife this feels like a fight club thing in the first episode. I thought this was a bad sign, some retread shit. But the quality was so high I overlooked the possibility of a fight club type spinoff TV series. Turns out the whole fight club arc fits well with the direction of the series.

I dont know if you are spoiling this show or not. I shall return when I finish season 2.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.