Thread: Movies and TV Bad Boys: Ride or Die (2024)
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 03:36 PM   #28
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Cruise, Schwarzenegger, Stallone, Willis?

It gets tough when you can only pick the top 4.
I'd replace Willis with Eastwood.

But Eastwood requires a broader definition of action movie. He didn't exactly do a lot of hand fighting out there. He may fit more neatly into either the western or detective genre.

And both Damon and Keanu deserve a look here as well. Damons issue is that he's really a one-franchise guy. But with Reeves, man it's hard to keep him off that list.

Wick franchise
Matrix franchise
Speed
Point Break
Johnny Mnemonic
47 Ronin
He also directed on that's really damn good that nobody saw - Man of Tai Chi

And a couple of kinda crappy ones that weren't really his fault - Constantine and Street Kings. I'm sure there are others depending on how you define them. But his action movie catalogue is awfully extensive.

Hell, the more I think about it, the more inclined I am to put him into that 4 spot.

Arnold, Cruise, Sly, Reeves

It works. Strangely.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.