View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 07:28 PM   #2834
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Thing is though Hill of last year was not the same Hill. He had a serious case of dropsies that led to INTs and teams started to take away his deep game by dropping safeties back and doubling him. He still did well, but that is not a good sign for someone like him who heavily relies on being the fastest guy on the field. At what he was going to cost the possibility of him living up to that contract would be slim.
He's the reason we won that Buffalo game that was incredible I'm not sure there's another player in the league that could do what he did. If Andy weren't so stubborn with the way teams played us with Hill we could line up and run the ball and get 5 yards whenever we wanted. I saw no decline or red flags regarding Hill. What I saw was a staff/QB that was unwilling at times to adapt to what defense was played against us.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.