Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 02:49 PM   #337
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Yaaaaaarp. We're full speed ahead toward the end goal now, and the storylines have been streamlined toward that end.

Whatever, if they can do the ending justice, I'm okay with overlooking issues such as how experienced seafarers somehow missed an entire ****ing armada approaching them for combat.
Yes. That part was pretty jarring. Plus teh whole "wow, out of hundreds of ships attacking hundreds of ships, Euron's JUST HAPPENED to hit upon Yara's! What luck! Meh, whatever. Get thee to the end.

Quote:
As of now, I'm assuming most of these issues are due to the fact that this season consolidated down from its traditional 10 episode format to 7 episodes. It's all good, I get it, and perhaps one day I can read the more detailed version once Brandon Sanderson writes it, but for now, just do the ending justice and I'll be happy, D&D.

Well played, sir, well played!
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.