Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 12:55 AM   #71
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
You seem nice.

Thank you for not beating me up - I believe you and will totally watch the other 5. Look I really like A LOT about it. But I'm not grasping the story - at least as much as the others. It'll come I'd imagine - I'll fire it up again this week. I'm currently watching Pet Sematary.

I'm also surprised that you would say "lack of story." In my opinion there are multiple good story threads running through the show so far and I just finished episode four. It has a Fringe/X-Files feel to it for me which is kind of fun in the early 80's setting. So many 80's references in there that you can't really list them all. And I did chuckle when MKULTRA popped up on that microfiche screen.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.