Thread: Chiefs Lucas Niang opts out...
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 03:10 PM   #264
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Who is our 3rd LB if Gay doesn’t start? Neimann and DOD are too small to be 3 down players.

Maybe Darius Harris? I mean he was basically redshirted so he doesn’t exactly have any more experience than a rookie.

Hard to think they won’t start Gay
Eh....the Will doesn't have to be real big in this system.

Hitchens and Wilson both have the size/strength needed to play Mike/Sam - the Will can be more of a fast-twitch guy, provided that the DL holds the edge and the remaining backers do their jobs.

You also have fairly willing DBs in run support. If a fast Will can just force the RB into a decision point, everyone else can swarm.

I don't think bulk at Will is going to be the issue, honestly. It wouldn't hurt to have, but if Gay isn't up to speed mentally out of the box, I think we can survive. The real issue won't be size as much as savvy, IMO. DoD seems to be an idiot and Niemann doesn't diagnose as quickly as I'd like though recovers better than DoD because he's not shot out of a cannon everywhere.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.