View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 07:18 PM   #20
Supporter

I can get basic channels which is all the local ones for $19 a month and since I have cable internet I get a $12 reduction for multiple services, drops me to $7 a month for local channels so I don't need to deal with Antennas, etc. Then I have Netflix and decided to do DirectTV now for the 100 live channels at $35 a month. Have Kodi for anything else I want.

DirectTVNow - $35
Local Channels - $7
Netflix - $12
Kodi - Free

Puts me at $54 a month for a pretty good selection with lots of live channels and all my local channels. Also if you do a one month pre-pay of DirectTVNow you get a free Firestick, 3 months you get a free AppleTV. Did the 3 months since I already have 2 firesticks and wanted to try the AppleTV anyways. Think that offer is only good for a couple more days.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.