View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 08:15 AM   #35
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrad84 View Post
Meant to address in my previous post, but most of the victims likely drowned as a result of being trapped under the metal canopy after the boat sank under water. The passengers would have had no clue the boat was sinking due to no visibility straight ahead (captain seat sits well above passenger seats) where the boat was taking on water and would have only had seconds to react once the boat started going under. Them wearing life jackets would have only contributed to being trapped under the canopy. Their only hope would have been the captain announcing abandon ship in the first few minutes the ship was taking on water in front, but he likely didn't realize the severity until it was too late.
I was thinking the same thing. It looks like those things are fully enclosed and the people that died, probably died as a result of being trapped inside as it filled up with water. I would imagine that having a life jacket on would have made it more difficult to escape.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.