View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 08:00 AM   #33
My name...is Horace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying High D View Post
Why didn’t they just hammer down to the closet shore?
From my understanding, the boat sank only a 100 yards away from shore and docks. The video going around that shows the boat fighting waves right before it goes under is from a woman seated on the Branson Belle that was docked at the time due to the storm. My guess is the captain was attempting to dock before the storm hit, but got caught up in it right before making it and turned around to fight the winds and waves versus attempting a hard landing at the docks. He likely never imagined the boat would capsize until those last few minutes and was pretty well ****ed at that point. Terrible tragedy all the way around.
thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.