Thread: Home and Auto How did 2023 treat you?
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2023, 09:13 AM   #11
You gotta kill a few people

I suppose I’d settle on a 7, which is probably where I’d be most years. And I’m fine with that.

Personally, I had my first child, which has been really fun and fulfilling. My relationships with my SO, family and friends are all relatively strong. My health and fitness remains really good/great. Haven’t had any major deaths near me.

Oh, and the Chiefs won the Super Bowl. That’s pretty cool.

Well, I have been feeling a bit lonely lately, I guess, though I think that’s just a natural side effect of aging. Still, I find myself reminiscing on my younger days when I was always hanging with friends, meeting new people, etc. quite a bit more than years past.

Financially, it was sort of a rough year. I’m in a sales position and it was tough sledding in 2023 when compared to 2022. I’m a bit disillusioned with my current position/management and that has definitely taken a toll. Combine that with the current housing market being generally unaffordable and that is definitely some cause for concern.

It could be far worse, though. Bills are all still paid on time and I’ve been able to save a good bit of money despite the new family addition. Just waiting on the right time to strike.

All in all, life is pretty good.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote