View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 09:31 PM   #102
MVP

But your neighbor doesn't have the same problem?

What did your gateway look like? what service plan are you on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
I had no choice. Our Xfinity router signal would go out more than it worked. They replaced it a half dozen times to no avail and then blamed it on our location ( RF off of the High Def towers up on lookout mountain- 8 miles away- as a crow flies). I need it when I am working from home and I leaned on my 17 year old son to help fix the problem.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.