View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 04:18 PM   #65
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

And the idea of an in-season promotion ignores Andy's history of favoring continuity over a potential upgrade.

If the dude's starting this year, it will almost have to be on opening day or in the case of a MASSIVE spate of injuries. If he earns the job outright somehow, I'd immediately start thinking of down-ballot ROY votes and pro-bowl consideration because that's the kind of potential Andy will need to see IMMEDIATELY if he's going to pull that trigger.

From a guy that didn't get drafted? I mean - it has happened before - but it don't happen often and with the need to make protection calls to protect that most valuable asset in sports, I really can't see it happening at that position.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.