Thread: Life Stupid Tourist Tricks
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 11:13 AM   #115
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Never underestimate the power of stupid in the Park. My parents were in the Park over the weekend and they watched some lady at their hotel try to approach an elk that was walking by. I guess the elk got bent out of shape about it and chased her back up on the hotel deck. She left the deck and the elk turned around and came after her again. I guess in this case the tourist was Chinese. Only a small percentage of these incidents even make the paper. I would venture to say that within the next few weeks there will be another bison incident or two that does make the paper.
It is a very simple concept. If an elk, for example, sees something approach it, the elk determines quickly if it is another elk or not. If it is not, the elk assumes that the creature that is approaching and is not also an elk must want to eat it. Bison and moose also do the same.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote