View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 06:36 AM   #28416
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbled View Post
How’d you end up liking those 2 teams?
It sucks that New Orleans doesn’t have baseball!

By the time I made my first visit to Kansas City, and got into baseball, I was already too far gone into the Saints by then. I stopped here before Reid, Mahomes, etc came to town....everyone young and old were all Chiefs!

Those my favorite sports cities. The nature of my employment largely depends upon my travels to Kansas City, so I’m regular visitor at least once a month. Went down interstate 70, and man, there’s better baseball stadium I ever seen that’s better than the Kaufman. I so badly wanted to get to a Royals game if it wasn’t for the COVID crisis!

Last edited by RoyalsAndSaints; 08-09-2020 at 06:50 AM..
RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.