View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 06:44 PM   #20
MVP

They haven't really changed all that much.

1. Address pass rusher. Either re-sign Jones and/or Ogbah or you have to do something in the draft. I think the team is a better run defending team without Jones on the field, but without a competent edge out there they lose significantly in the pass rush. Have to keep the trenches strong. My opinion is to re-sign Ogbah, tag and trade Jones, and use a draft pick at each spot.

2. IOL. Way too much pressure gets to Mahomes up the middle from all three positions. I don't know if LDT is playing hurt this year or if he regressed and the rest just kinda suck. I'm okay with Rankin and a re-signing of Wiz to fill LG but OC is a huge problem and there needs to be another piece that could start at either guard spot, especially RG. Probably a case of sign one and draft one. Detroit's Glasgow makes the most sense given he's a good player at both OG and OC which frees you up to make a choice of bpa at either position in the draft.

3. LB. Hitchens is terrible. I'd June 1 designate him and go after Schobert hard if the Browns don't franchise him. If Schobert doesn't hit the market, I'd go after Kwiatkoski. Hell, I'd consider strongly going for both. If not both, either case you're looking at trying to find a WLB for the future in the draft.

4. CB. Too many pieces set to hit the market here. The Chiefs have to get 3 CBs in some way and they obviously can't all come from the draft. I'd say re-sign/sign 2 at minimum. I would prefer they do draft 1.

5. RB. I don't think bringing back Shady is a good thing and the rest of the stable aside from Damien is relatively unproven. I'd prefer to have a hammer you can rely on coming from day 2 but all the other needs may trump it depending on what happens with Jones.

6. WR. Need to cut Watkins and Robinson is a FA. The Chiefs are thin after their top 4 of Hill, Hardman, Watkins, and Robinson. Need to bring back Robinson and draft one or draft a couple. Might be seeing another healthy dose of UDFAs this year here.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.