View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 11:48 AM   #68
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
No. You have no respect for what was just done. Crushing an opponent in all facets of the game on a short week, a divisional rival, is impressive. Especially when you spent the previous three days talking about how ****ed we are.
I respect it and I'm happy that we won a division game on a short week. I'm happy that PMII isn't seriously injured.

I am about as happy as one should be after a week 7 win where our starting QB got hurt and left the game.

I'm not going to start sucking the fat man's dick like we just won a playoff game or a Super Bowl, though. For ****'s sake.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.